College is an investment in your children or grandchildren that provides dividends for a lifetime. It can open the door to a world of opportunity. There are more options available than ever before to save for future educational expenses. Traditional investment options—savings accounts, taxable investment accounts, annuities, and U.S. Savings Bonds—are now joined by investment vehicles including Section 529 college savings programs and Coverdell Education savings accounts. With the cost of education spiraling, coupled with the challenging investment climate of today, financial advice is as valuable as ever.
Your Personalized Education Adviser
As you develop your education funding strategy, Association Financial Services can work with you to offer their expertise and knowledge to help meet your long-term goals. We advise on the most suitable savings method for you to meet your savings goals while utilizing state and federal tax saving strategies.
The education planning process includes:
- Assessing your current situation
- Establishing your investment objectives / risk tolerance
- Determine asset allocation
- Selecting your investments
- Continual monitoring of your portfolio.
► 403(b) Plans
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all workshops have been suspended until further notice.
Association Financial, LLC, and Association Financial Services, LLC, can provide you with a wide range of advisory services (whether fixed or variable investments), including:
- Annuity selection (fixed or fixed-indexed)
- Assistance in deciding when to buy and sell your investments
- Review of insurance and investment portfolios, as well as transferring assets or qualified plan rollovers
- Individual bond, commodity, equities (stocks), ESG stocks, Exchange Traded Product (ETP), investment trust, and REIT selection
- Strategic asset allocation strategies including re-balancing
- Attorney and CPA services
- and much more.
Contact us here for more information.
Investing in securities involves risk of loss that clients should be prepared to bear.