A Personalized Investment Strategy
The above bar graph illustrates the following:
- What are your goals?
- What level of risk are you willing to accept to achieve those goals?
- What is your time horizon (you may have more than one), considering your level of risk and goals?
- What investments make sense for your time horizon and level of risk, to achieve your short- and long-term goals?
Your Personalized Investment Adviser
Your customized plan automatically reflects market changes and is ready to adjust to the shifts in your life. Our approach is based on research to provide a tailored experience. A comprehensive financial plan can help forecast lifelong cash flow needs, illustrating all the money you will receive and spend in your lifetime. Illustrations use prudent assumptions to protect against inflation and uses realistic returns.
The investment planning process includes:
- Assessing your current situation
- Establishing your investment objectives / risk tolerance
- Determine asset allocation
- Selecting your investments
- Continual monitoring and rebalancing your portfolio.
Association Financial, LLC, and Association Financial Services, LLC, can provide you with a wide range of advisory services (whether fixed or variable investments), including:
- Annuity selection (fixed or fixed-indexed)
- Assistance in deciding when to buy and sell your investments
- Review of insurance and investment portfolios, as well as transferring assets or qualified plan rollovers
- Individual bond, commodity, equities (stocks), ESG stocks, Exchange Traded Product (ETP), investment trust, and REIT selection
- Strategic asset allocation strategies including re-balancing
- Attorney and CPA services
- and much more.
Contact us here for more information.
Investing in securities involves risk of loss that clients should be prepared to bear.